Teflon Ptfe Insulator Teflon Ptfe Insulator Example 1 Teflon Ptfe Insulator Example 2 Teflon Ptfe Insulator Example 3
Teflon (polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE) insulators
Teflon (PTFE) insulators are used to seal the end of heating elements. It can be used to replace sealant of silicon or epoxy resin.
- There is no need to wait for curing, you can move to the next production step directly, this improves the production efficiency.
- Insulation performance is more stable without bubbles and no false sealing.
- It is more environmental friendly, the best choice of many European and American customers.
- Material: Teflon (polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE)
- Color: white, black, or custom-made.
- Sizes:Φ5.2*Φ2.0*8.5mm, Φ6.6*2.6*11mm
- Temperature resistance: it does not affect its appearance, dimensions, and electrical performance when the temperature is below 260 ℃.
- Smooth and clean surface without oil stains.
- The oxygen limitation index is below 90.
- Electrical intensity: 4000V/0.5mA/3S no flickering.
- Meets EU ROHS environmental protection requirements.
auto plug to pin assembling machine
Video： Teflon PTFE insulator sealing